A list of some of my personal favorites.
- an intimate knowledge and inappropriate appreciation of public restrooms
- a desensitized right side from banging into tables/doorknobs/chairs
- being on a first name basis with my auto body shop guy
- shooting myself in the eye with hairspray on a consistent basis (stupid hand tremors)
- scuffs on the toes of all my shoes
- no need for oven mits due to inability to feel heat in my hands...though I don't suggest trying it
- striking fear in the hearts of my family members when I crest the top of the staircase with an overloaded basket of laundry
- gaining a true understanding of how Porky Pig must have felt while attempting to communicate...sorry I laughed at you 30yrs ago, Porky. It's true what they say about karma.
- grocery shopping with the little cart - EVERY time!
- knowing which pantyliners are best
- being accused of public intoxication when all I've had was coffee
- having the super powers of electricity and vibration at the touch of a finger
Have I forgotten anything? Of course I have! I have MS ;-)