Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rollin' With It...


Allow me to introduce...my new motto:




If the question is "fight or flight?", I'm fight...every time. 

Except I'm learning that "fight" isn't always best.  I don't mean fighting isn't best in a "suck it up and live my life" sort of situation, because I will always fight under those circumstances.  I mean more in the "fight to change the outcome" circumstances.  I'm learning the hard way that there are times in which I can't control the outcomes.  Lots of times, actually.  I've spent months swingin', kickin', yellin'...but Circumstances (capitalized for effect) treated me like the mean older siblings I never had.  They held my short statured self a giant arm's length away and giggled as I carried on.  I've finally tired myself out.  I got the message ;-)

His yoke is easy, His burden is light.  I may not always be 'happy', but I'm constantly blessed.  Friends and family have rallied around me in numbers.  I am not alone.

I hear You, Lord.  I'm going to be like the guinea pig and take up shop in my little red wagon.  I'm fully and completely at Your mercy, 'cause I can't steer it with my itty bitty guinea pig arms.  I am left to trust.  Fully.  Completely.

As for Circumstances?

They see me rollin'

They hatin'.


:-)

No comments:

Followers