Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Glamorous Life - a story about toilet seats

Undoubtedly, some of you saw 'The Glamorous Life' and immediately went to Sheila E. circa 1984.  Yeah, me too.

But this is about toilet seats.

Last night, my husband returned home with a new padded toilet seat.  Right now, ms'ers are tearing up.  Non-ms'ers are wondering if I've lost my mind.  Eh...I've got holes in it, but I wouldn't say it's lost.

My toilet seats must always be padded.  Why?  Because I spend a lot of time resting upon them.  And I'm worth it.  You can keep your 'Leo Diamond' and your 'Lexus just in time for Christmas' (does anyone seriously do that?).  Because last night, when my husband walked in with a brand new, thickly padded toilet seat...for 10.99?   

I gasped and said, "it's beautiful!"


Farewell, previous padded toilet seat with torn up covering that ran completely around the seam.  And thank you, mystery angel who provided us a Christmas blessing.  Without you, I would not currently be living...

The Glamorous Life



2 comments:

Unknown said...

How wonderful! I love loved my padded seat until it burst a hole. It sounded like a whoopie cushion after that. I shall put this on my wish list for Santa. Little things like that make ya feel spoiled.

Tina said...

I hear you, Nancy! Next comes the bursting of the entire seam. Mine was so tattered that it was stabbing me in the rear. I felt as if my husband bought me that new Lexus! Cue the music!!! LOL:-)))

Followers