The plan for 2011? Well, there's actually not much of one. Many of my friends are list makers. I think it's the "teacher" in them on account of their fancy lesson plans and such. This is why I'm not a traditional classroom teacher. The students I work with are quite bored by "plans", as is their instructor. In my life, it's not that I haven't tried to make plans, it's just that they've never come together. I typically forget my course and don't follow them. Let me just err on the safe side and call it a "hope" list.
- I hope my family and friends remain healthy and take every opportunity they're blessed with to enjoy themselves!
- I hope to have tan lines by the end of June. At the very latest.
- I hope to be able to volunteer this year at the summer camp my children recently started attending. It's a great way to do the Lord's work and completely wreck someone else's kitchen in the process. We chocolate covered everything 2 summers ago...pickles, bacon, meatloaf. Nothing was safe, nor will it be, upon my return.
- I hope the numbers in our ebanking account always look like this $xxx and not this $-xxx . That'll be somethin' new! Ha!
- I hope ms behaves itself. Pretty please...
Above all, thank you so much for reading, for your support, and for your prayers. Writing this blog has been such a blessing to me, because I've been able to connect with so many people, some of whom I may never meet in person. I write in the hopes of blessing others, but it is you who bless me. So that brings me to one last...hugely important "hope":
I hope that you all are abundantly blessed!